- Derek Carr: Expected to be 'full go' for offseason activities March 28, 2017Derek Carr: Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie said Carr (fibula) will be "full go" for offseason activities, CSN's Scott Bair reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update.
- Marcus Mariota: Sheds walking boot, eyeing training camp return March 28, 2017Marcus Mariota: Mariota (fibula) is out of his walking boot and is confident he'll be ready for training camp, Jason Wolf of The Tennessean reports. "I'm in a good spot," the quarterback remarked. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update.
- Andrew Luck: Colts to be patient with franchise quarterback March 28, 2017Andrew Luck: The Colts are relying on team doctors to determine how much of a workload Luck (shoulder) will carry this offseason. "We are not going to be rushing him," owner Jim Irsay said. "We are going to make sure, obviously, that the shoulder has to be ready and the doctors are going to give […]
- Kirk Cousins: Still no trade talks March 27, 2017Kirk Cousins: Redskins president Bruce Allen said the team hasn't discussed trading Cousins, CSN Mid-Atlantic reports. "I can't keep up with the rumors," Allen said. "Kirk and I have talked almost a dozen times this offseason, and we get to laugh when we hear these different rumors. We haven't talked to anyone." Visit RotoWire.com for […]
- Le'Veon Bell: Doesn't have timetable at moment March 26, 2017Le'Veon Bell: Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert said the team does not have a rehab timetable for Bell (groin), The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Gerry Dulac reports. "Our goal is to have [Bell] 100 percent for the 2017 season," Colbert said. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update.
- Theo Riddick: Recovering from surgery on both wrists March 26, 2017Theo Riddick: Riddick had surgery on both wrists late last season, the Detroit Free Press reports. Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update.